Forum

Please click here to leave a message.

The Ulster Cricketer reserves the right not to publish submissions written under pseudonyms or which make gratuitous personal attacks.

Paul Hatton

Dublin

6th Jul 2008

Back to the drawing board again this winter for most NCU and NW clubs in the ISC. Donemana has a huge weight to carry and even neutrals like myself will be praying for a home draw for them in the semi-final. Not sure they carry their best form away but well done to them so far.

mark

Belfast

6th Jul 2008

You are quite right Garth in that one player can't play on his own and any criticism is jealousy because you have the best pro. However, playing at any level is irrelevant in email correspondence as everything is opinion and we are all on a level playing field in the sport of opinions. At least we should be.

Garth Watson

Raza's front room !!

6th Jul 2008

DEE

First of all please leave your full name and club affiliation, as I want to know who YOU are. Secondly why did you not comment last week when Decker Curry single handedly beat Donemana in NW senior cup semi-final??
Proably because you have never played at the top level. Hasan Raza is a living legend in the Greater Bonds Street vacinity but without the help of his team-mates would never win a game on his own, catch yourself on !!

Andrew Williams

Co Down

5th Jul 2008

Mr I Edge must be feeling pretty stupid since Limavady ("the only team in the land that can live with them is North County") got hammered in Dublin today?!!!

Dee

Belfast

5th Jul 2008

Not sure how today's games finished but has there ever been more of a one man team in the history of Ulster cricket than Glendermott with yer man Raza on board?
Embarrassing for the rest of them really, I don't know why they bother turning up.

jeff maguire

too tip or not too tip?

5th Jul 2008

tips. nap jargelle. nb the magic of rio .eway fifteen love . king charles.trenchtown, bentong. phoeinx tower.ezima.shabiba. best outsiders prime defender. unshakeable.dansili dancer. stotsfold. supersonic dave. think if you done yankee on first four favs at both haydock &sandown you might just get few £ back.PS I put on extra tips as u never no VANBURN with no cricket 2day might like a FLUTTER.

David Kennedy

holywood

3rd Jul 2008

Holywood lost to St Johnstone by 1 wicket
20 Over Game
Holywood 85
St Johnstone 86-9 last ball of the match

Gareth Dempster

sunny Woodvale

2nd Jul 2008

CI seem to be getting the same grief that Derriaghy were receiving a few years ago. Yes they have money, and from what I hear they do spend it on a few players, but they have also spent a small fortune on there club house and playing surface as have Derriaghy. I remember reading on the CI website a few years ago that they had a five year plan to get into section one, well they seem to be ahead of schedule and fair play to them for doing it. If these clubs had been handing out money to players and had awful grounds and facilities then fair enough, but they dont. So, Good luck to them!

Ps.... i didn't feel like this when we were getting hit to all parts be Van de Burg, Van de Mwere, etc etc.

Stephen Hughes

CIYMS

2nd Jul 2008

Ref Joe :

If you have any further comments about CIYMS CC, please at least give your full name and what club you are affiliated with, and feel free to give me a ring anytime for a chat, as you seem to apparently know a lot about our wee club. My number is in the book if you care to look it up; as we as a club don't get drawn into the rumour mill on publuc forums. Looking forward to your call...

mark

Belfast

2nd Jul 2008

Silly comment Joe. Only worthy of that reply nothing else.

Joe

Antrim

1st Jul 2008

RE Michael Patterson

CI do have the money to fly in players, but I believe they prefer to pay ex Ireland players seeking some easy money!

Jamie Mulholland

Lisburn

1st Jul 2008

Michael (patterson)

Michael

Lisburn don't have enough money for a Flymo never mind flying people in!!!!

Garth Watson

The Rectory

1st Jul 2008

Tony

Result from Ulster Plate, brought forward a week, was Glendermott beat Derriaghy by 5wkts. Derriaghy 147 and Glendermott 152 for 5

michael patterson

Lisburn

1st Jul 2008

Sore loser yes but North DOwn man no Gary. Since you are such a clairvoyant maybe you'll tell us who's going to win the Ulster Cup and the Irish Cup and put us out of our misery or are just anti North Down?

TONY

BELFAST

1st Jul 2008

WHAT WAS THE RESULTS OF THE ULSTER
SHEILD? GOT THE MUCKAMORE AND SAINTFIELD
SCORES ANYONE KNOW HOW WOODVALE AND HOLLYWOOD DONE...