Forum

Please click here to leave a message.

The Ulster Cricketer reserves the right not to publish submissions written under pseudonyms or which make gratuitous personal attacks.

Stevo

Lapland

1st Dec 2008

RE Gordon.

Its been going on for years at Inst. Money talks.
AC to move back to Ballymena and sunny Eaton Park ?

Gordon Smyth

Why bother nurturing young talent

1st Dec 2008

I believe Instonians have recruited a player from the Ireland Under 19 nets. How can this be right? Just because the people involved in running the nets are Eugene Moleon and Brian Walsh, what gives them the right to poach players from other clubs. This behaviour is an absolute disgrace and something needs to be done to stop them doing this!!!

jeff maguire

white dundrum

30th Nov 2008

poor tips sat , just couple placed. so we try get it back 2day, eway tramp stamp, forpaddytheplasterer. muirhead,roccos hall.

AC

Bed

29th Nov 2008

why would i leave csn to join waringstown? awful rumour and one that will never happen. You simply dont leave the best team in the league!

Wayne Horwood

At me Ma's

29th Nov 2008

It does seem a bit crazy you could be banned for the 1s and not the 2s. Just picture it. week before junior cup final. A couple of players on the 1s fancy a junior cup final and they were not starred at the outset of the cup. What is the best way to get a cup final?? Get yourself banned! Brilliant.

Roger Bell

Home

29th Nov 2008

Andy/Ivan

Following your comments the Muckamore Club has now received clarificaion from the NCU that Les's ban is from all cricket under the auspices of the NCU until Muckamore 1st XI has completed its first four matches of the 2009 season.

robin haire

lords cricket ground comber

29th Nov 2008

ivan/wayne

my ban 2 years ago was only for the irish cup which enabled me to play for the 2s.

umpires course at ndcc starting 1st week in jan 09.umpire tutors are john andrews and mick dwyer,further details later.

jeff maguire

nightmares (more appeals)

29th Nov 2008

john , think me & whiskey ted will continue with marking the book (your report on 28 august nearly SAFE & better RUNRATE) maybe a bit early & did your team take it a little easy? couple of tips . eway the wicketkeeper, turbulance. private b. nap AIR FORCE ONE. good luck

andy kennedy

not Buckna

28th Nov 2008

I think Wayne has got the point I was trying to make - the NCU site specifically said "for Muckamore 1sts" - good one for the lawyers alright!!!

ivan mc combe

muckamore

28th Nov 2008

Wayne from what I understand and strange as it seems but apparently Les's ban is for 1sts cricket only.Maybe this could be clarified.

jeff maguire

strangford road too the MEADOW???

28th Nov 2008

TAYTO, we will sign anyone but dont think you would want too pay me 40£ on top your fees (think you under rated player) but if you want too come i mite even pay you (40£) and last years skipper might even buy a you beers but that might be a RUMOUR.

Gareth McCarter

The Mall.

28th Nov 2008

Nick Leeson didn't get away with it though!

Interestingly enough his last job was at Galway United Football Club in a commerical position, I'm not sure how that worked out for them.

John Wheeler

Not signing for Dundrum

28th Nov 2008

Rodney, Jeff

Given his past form for cooking the books, can you confirm the rumours that Dundrum have signed Nick Leeson to be scorer next year?

taito

work

28th Nov 2008

rodney, the rumour i heard didnt involve the saintfield players going to dundrum.

Rodney Hassard

Work

28th Nov 2008

Taito

It's the first I've heard about any Saintfield players wanting to play for Dundrum. Of course they would be more than welcome even if they did go back to saintfield next year (like yourself) however I doubt that they would want to join a rival, section 2 or not.

R