Forum

Please click here to leave a message.

The Ulster Cricketer reserves the right not to publish submissions written under pseudonyms or which make gratuitous personal attacks.

Neil Fullerton

Ballymena

25th Nov 2012

Despite my age and cricket longevity I'll be able to experience a couple of firsts next summer.
I'll be turning out for Ballymena Seconds - body willing - and will be able to add two more grounds to the long list of venues I have had the pleasure of visiting since starting my club career back in 1984.
They will be The Cloughan and the Factory Grounds.
Enthusiasm at my age tends to wane but I have to admit I'm already looking forward to these two trips - one in the league and one in the cup.
Anyone else looking forward to any firsts next season?

andy kennedy

sunny Buckna

21st Nov 2012

Well its a start Gareth!

Gareth Dempster

Richardsons site meeting :-)

21st Nov 2012

Andy, you asked for transfer speculation....... and the only transfers at the minute seem to be involving a scorer!!!

jonathan lyttle

SCOREBOX

21st Nov 2012

Email address

jonathan.lyttle@nihe.gov.uk

Paul

PL Scout

20th Nov 2012

Jonathan what is your email address to contact you

Richard Greer

The Cloughan

20th Nov 2012

Re Johnathon Lyttle
Give me a call on 07855 445656
Templepatrick CC

JONATHAN LYTTLE

LOOKING FOR A FRESH CHALLENGE

20th Nov 2012

Just want to let any interested clubs know that I am available for 2013 season for scoring. I have 18 years experience in club scoring and 15 at representative level including inter pro and international fixtures. I can score using both traditional method and Frindall. If you require references to my experience/ability please let me know. My preference would be at Premier Level but I would consider any offer.

andy kennedy

dreich Buckna

19th Nov 2012

I was at a rugby ground in the Greater Belfast area and was discussing "transfers" with a leading cricketer. Its now the 3rd week in November so there must be a bit of movement going on - any rumours? After his successful return to the England side maybe KP would be sympathetic to a "tap"!

Ken Sims

Holywood

18th Nov 2012

Deepest condolences from all at Holywood CC go to Gavin McNerlin on the passing of Ted.
Visits to the lovely ground at Dundrum CC will not be the same without Ted being there.
RIP

taito

belfast

15th Nov 2012

i havent been on in a while , i would like to pass on my condolonces to gavin and the rest of the mcnerlin family, ted was one of the bubbliest livliest characters in NCU cricket and always had time for everyone.

I would also like to pass on condolences to the menaul family also, absolute gentleman who always had time to chat to my dad and myself.

Jason Maxwell

Millpark

15th Nov 2012

On behalf of myself and all at millpark our deepest condolances to the mcnerlin family and all at dundrum on teds passing as has been said before he was a gentleman!!!

Alan

CI

14th Nov 2012

On behalf off everyone at CIYMS C.C. I would like to pass on our condolences to the McNerlin Family and everyone attached to Dundrum C.C. We have always had a great relationship with the guys from Dundrum and our thoughts are with you at this time.

Matthew Graham

Work

14th Nov 2012

I just wish to pass on my condolences to Gavin and the McNerlin family on the passing of Ted.

RIP Ted.

Matty Jennings

Derriaghy

12th Nov 2012

On behalf of Derriaghy CC, I would like to offer my sincere condolences to Gavin McNerlin and his family and to all at Dundrum CC at this sad time.

jeff maguire

RIP TED

12th Nov 2012

Ted Mcnerlin funeral arrangements on thursday leaving the family home 145 then on to ROSELAWN cementary 330PM.