Forum

Please click here to leave a message.

The Ulster Cricketer reserves the right not to publish submissions written under pseudonyms or which make gratuitous personal attacks.

Webmaster

HQ

23rd Apr 2007

Ireland Cricket Team Arrival

The Ireland cricket team will be arriving at Dublin Airport on the BD127 flight from Heathrow at 14:45 pm on Tuesday 24th April. Come along and show your support.

Keith

Work

23rd Apr 2007

Well done to the Ireland team at the World Cup, should help the game to grow here.

M O'Donnell

Co Tyrone

23rd Apr 2007

Do I need a ticket for the Ireland game next Sunday and if so, where Can I get one?

Response

I think it is pay at the gate.

Andrew P

London

23rd Apr 2007

I heard a rumour at the weekend that Peter Gillespie was going to be playing for Instonians in the NCU this season, any truth in it?

Ryan Haire

Office bound

20th Apr 2007

Didn't they do well !

The team in the Carribean have performed impeccably both on and off the field..huge credit must go to Adi for Irelands current meteoric rise within the game! What next for Ireland ?

Kirstie-

Belfast- CIYMS

17th Apr 2007

CIYMS have now launched their new redesigned website! Come visit on www.cicricket.co.uk to see what is going on at the club this season

Ryan McCarter

Armagh

10th Apr 2007

Shame about the Molins comments from Birrell, could have sidestepped the questions about his fitness etc. He was an excellent servant to the team and very much at the forefront of the revival of the international side. Will always remember his languid pulls and hooks onto the roof of the Stormont clubhouse in the fantastic West Indies win

taito

work

10th Apr 2007

glad to see the fnatasy league up and running shieldsy it should be good crack, have a good trip to the carribean boys im sure you will.

p.s gutted i am not on the player list , shame on you ha ha

jonny

foxlodge

6th Apr 2007

Is that the full player list? lot of missing players also m mooney has signed for foxlodge.

Response

Jonny, that is the 1st draft but it is not going to have every player, I have other things to do on a Monday as well as!

Fox Lodge now has more players than any other club!

jonny

Foxlodge

5th Apr 2007

When will the fantasy league be up and running?

Response

Johnny
I'll have the player lists up by the weekend
Should create a bit of chat for the bar!
PS

Ryan Haire

Ards

5th Apr 2007

Re Staffy & Team changes.
Hard to changing a winning (morally) side. Guys are performing well. The one man would be Whitey who I would shift up the order..the higher he has batted over the years the better his average (would like to see stats on this)...

Paul Stafford - Forum Editor

home

2nd Apr 2007

I wonder does Adrian Birrell envisage making any changes to his team during this World Cup. I can't help feeling we have missed a trick during squad selection. Adi has picked the best cricketers in Ireland no question but his options are limited. I personally would have liked to have seen a left arm spinner in the team preferably Ralph Coetzee who would not have weakened the batting. The ability to take the ball away from the right handers would have complimented Kyle. I think we should maybe look at the batting order. International bowlers also find it difficult with the white ball bowling at left/right combination. Perhaps we should try Kevin O'Brien or Andrew White at 3 and drop Eoin Morgan down to 5. Just a suggestion. Any thoughts?

TS

Work

30th Mar 2007

Windsor Park, Croke Park... Its gonna happen!!!

Webmaster

HQ

30th Mar 2007

4 bedroom villa available in Barbados 11 - 18 April.
Email peter@theulstercricketer.com for more info.

Conor Doyle

Wexford

29th Mar 2007

Well Done Ireland so far and good luck tomorrow against England