Forum

Please click here to leave a message.

The Ulster Cricketer reserves the right not to publish submissions written under pseudonyms or which make gratuitous personal attacks.

jeff maguire

happy easter.

24th Mar 2008

anyone looking a we interest on horses 2 day.the bosses nephew255 cork. faryhouse FOND OF A DROP.240 310 nineteeth minute.clarkey540. mr matt 610. masimyir 430 should run well at very big price 33 1.all each way.TAITO still waiting c who u tink were top 4 w keepers?

jeff maguire

DONT TELL THE WIFE

23rd Mar 2008

IVAN, remember that game &can assure MUCKAMORE of good time &we no that we in for a VERY HARD START evn though we at home as kemetar has scored 1 the BEST BIG HUNDREDS in our MEADOW ive seen*&add 2 the fact my section 1 source says that u mite just be go close 2 PROMOTION!personally i cant wait 2 c NEILL GILL &JOEL MAGUIRE meeeting up again as i went 2c them play when they both played in UNDEFEATED ULSTER under 16 team in tour england(swear THAT TEAM WAS SUPERB)&iwas shocked at the way way they played for each other(bet u neill dont go home after game).yes am up at MOMENT had a TIP 2 day called DONT TELL THE WIFE&it won 8 1(shuuush).as they say sam dont put THE SUN BED ON MY TIPS, but think each way CAILIN ALAIN should c a return for your £.also HEAR THE ECHO is 66 1 on betfair worth small interest.sam u will be surprised hopefully that we hope 2 have new covers&scorehut&its just part off the clubs drive 2 improve our facilities.

Neil Gill

Muckamore, Antrim

23rd Mar 2008

Jeff cant wait to play against Dundrum this season. It will be good to catch up with You, Joel and Noel and get a few pints after the match. Should be a good battle between me and Joel lol.

ivan mc combe

Muckamore

23rd Mar 2008

Jeff
Since you became the OFFICIAL TIPSTER on Ulster Cricketer are you winning or losing.I'm going to have a tenner on your Irish Grand National tip.Had a great day at Dundrum about four years ago in the Junior Cup ( wrong result though ) and just regretted I was driving as the crack in the bar was mighty.You can be sure the Muckamore boys know there in for a hard game first up this season.Good luck and keep the banter going.

Rodney Hassard

Dundrum

23rd Mar 2008

Folks

Dundrum have a new website, www.dundrumcc.com so pay it a visit.

Forum, match results averages etc

jeff maguire

dundrum hangover

23rd Mar 2008

sam. sorry left school at 15&dont ALWAYS remember too switch it off!&believe my use off laptops will not IMPROVE ,but im sure u get most off what i GO ON 2 LONG ABOUT.lol.fancy CAILIN ALAINN 2win irish grand national.

Sam MAGILL

The ARDS

22nd Mar 2008

JEFF

What's the DEAL WITH the random BLOCK CAPITALS? It makes your POSTINGS very hard TO READ!!!

jeff maguire

OFF OUT TOO take bookies £,lol

22nd Mar 2008

thanks editor.by the way i think a POSTER should be sent 2 all ncu clubs as dont think that many knows that the ULSTER CRICKETER HAS A FORUM!! just in from my m8 in newmarket THE CARLTON CANNES wins 535 MEWMARKET. good luck &HAPPY EASTER (EVEN U STAFFY)as they say in SHOWBIZZ (BREAK A LEG)LOL

jeff maguire

roll on THE SEASON

22nd Mar 2008

TAYTO, just like 2 no as i havent played in top level who in your mind is apart from bushe who is the 3 lot better than derrick mccann ,i have followed GARY WILSON since he TORTURED me for2 bowl at him. 2 years as lad he never left DUNDRUM &i never seen anyone as DEDICATED in wanting too be a TOP CRICKETER&THINK HE PROVED THAT HE MADE IT! this forum is good for debating but do think that people should say which CLUB THEY FROM!!john price&MARK? their definatly isnt a JAMES HEWITT in dundrum& of course he entitled too his say but too HIDE UNDER LIVING IN DUNDRUM is little sad.think in DERRICKS defense he aint done 2 bad not 2 many have played at junior irish level as a BOWLER&then senior inter pro as WICKET KEEPER&think not that long ago won TOP WICKETKEEPER IN SECTION 1& REALLY HAVE NO DOUBT THAT HE WILL SURPRISE A LOT PLAYERS standing up too the opening BOWLERS,(TAITO u might be a bit QUICK FOR HIM)LOL.PS STAFFY does a LAPTOP not work on SLOPES as derriaghy&ciyms might want 2 send you 2 FISH FINGERS!!PPS couple off big e way horses,QUINCE510 DONC.LADY GRACE325&BENANDONNER250.

Response

James Hewitt information noted.

jeff maguire

back ON LINE

22nd Mar 2008

re paul stafford,SWEAR PAUL JUST GOT TEX FROM SECTION1 PLAYER SAYING (THAT YOUR BOWLING IS LIKE YOUR SKI ING, GOING DOWNHILL!)he bet me i woundnt put it on, might be the only CERT I GET 2DAY!IVE NEVER SEEN YOU PLAY but have heard that you more than USEFULL,PITY WONT C U IN DUNDRUM.if CIYMS didnt (BITE) then cant c derriaghy RISING OUT OFF THE WATER FOR THE BAIT(were do you DIG up your stories?my nap 2 day is BLACKPOOL BILLY haydock3pm. each way VITZNAU.donc 4pm.ps havn LURGAN KIPPERS 4breakfast!!!

Paul Stafford

Lunatic Asylum

21st Mar 2008

Derrick won't get to do anything as keeper at Derriaghy. Their bowling attack is so accurate they never miss the bat!
Stuarty 'Van Der' Hegarty, you're bound to take the BAIT soon (Did you like that, Jeff?).

PS I'm going away for 10 days skiing so the forum will be a Staffy free zone. Keep the banter up guys and I'm looking forward to catching up when I get back.

PPS The Derriaghy v Carrickfergus game will be for The Currie Cup.

PPPS Ka Mate! Ka Mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!...get used to these words NCU cos you'll hear them at the start of every CSNI game!

taito

work on good friday

21st Mar 2008

yes jeff thats fair enough , and as rodney was saying we are entitled to our opinions, that is solely my opinion , and yes bushey and a few others are brilliant jeff, derrick would have a lot of work to do to be as good as them.
you are right about the pro , coaching is the most important thing to bring some young kids in to the club and make sure the club keeps going

jeff maguire

not for publication

20th Mar 2008

sorry editor ,thats y i never was a good bat!!!

Brian

Belfast

20th Mar 2008

I see, Glendermott are looking for a Media Officer... watch out North Down!!!

jeff maguire

forum cramp

20th Mar 2008

taito. did reply twice but they not posted so try AGAIN.I DIDNT COMPARE HIM 2 BUSHE AS IVE NEVER SEEN HIM (MY MATE ALAN NEILL SAYS HE TOP CLASS)IT WAS THE UMPIRES WHO COMPARED &IF U READ MY 3RB LAST POST THATS WHAT I SAID !!but tell u this if u say their is lots better than derrick mccann that can only be good for our sport!!if i had 1wish it would be that the NCU could set up 2 3 DAY SUMMER COACHING FOR JUNIOR CLUBS KIDS&MAYBE UTILISE THE COACHES THAT OUR IN FIXTURE BOOK&I BET THEIR IS GOOD FEW WHO ARE TEACHERS OR MAYBE OF DURING SUMMER AS its the clubs future players that is the secret too keeping our great game off CRICKET alive

Response

Jeff, your postings won't always appear instantly, a little patience required!